As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Provide phone support to team. Be helpful/courteous/professional to all callers. Be knowledgeable of constituents, inside and outside the firm, and know when it is appropriate/important to pull team members from meetings or otherwise interrupt team members or track them down for important callers/visitors.
- Be knowledgeable of teams' schedule and maintain team members' calendars, schedule conferences and meetings. Coordinate schedules, meeting rooms, menus, and travel arrangements.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and communicate with team members to keep them informed of upcoming events.
- Anticipate needs of team members and be proactive with respect to scheduling travel and assisting the team in preparing for meetings.
- Assist Investment Banking team with database needs. Database needs may involve direct data entry, organization and manipulation of data in Interaction, SalesForce, Access and Excel.
- Represent Baird in a professional manner both internally and externally through telephone and in-person contact. Addressing inquiries will require knowledge of the department's overall function, policies, procedures, or services.
- Process and submit expenses for team members through Concur system in a timely manner.
- Proofread and correct written material for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and content.
- Filing, general organizational assistance and various other duties as assigned.
- Work as a team with other Administrative Assistants, backing up and assisting as needed.
What makes this opportunity great:
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- Allows you to start as a temporary associate and grow into a permanent associate
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community
- Gives you the opportunity to work in a hands on environment where you are challenged and encouraged to create efficiencies within the role
Candidate Profile - What we need from you?
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Administrative experience working with multiple team members. Experience in a Financial Services firm preferred.
- Professional demeanor with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with general supervision. Must be proactive, have good follow through skills and work effectively as a team player.
- Ability to complete work projects with speed and accuracy, often under pressure and/or short deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with CRM and database programs.
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and work performance.
- Minimal overtime may be requested.
- Performs other duties and miscellaneous special projects as assigned.