Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
Exciting opportunity with the UL Verification Services team in West Palm Beach, Florida!
If you have:
Some experience is testing Bluetooth producst to pre-defined test plans
An Associates degree in Electronics or similar
The ability to be detail oriented
We want to hear from you!
UL Verification Services is the U.S. market leader in automotive infotainment and carrier performance testing and is recognized as the standard for mobile phone, automotive infotainment and mobile accessory interoperability testing.
UL is seeking a Technician to join our Bluetooth Testing team in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Performs interoperability testing on Bluetooth products following pre-defined test plans.
- Investigates and evaluate issues found during testing, including capture of any related data.
- Provides/records observed or calculated test results in a clear and concise format, both verbally and in writing.
- Operates designated machines and special laboratory equipment. May perform routine maintenance of designated test equipment and laboratory area.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Some University education in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Bluetooth, Cellular, or Electronics experience strongly preferred
- Experience in system or software testing discipline preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to write clear, concise, and accurate results
- Able to work within deadlines
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Detail obsessed
- Good working knowledge of computer systems and tools including: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows OS
- Progressively adaptable to changing assignments and technology
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without sponsorship both now and in the future.
Applicants must be able to relocate without financial assistance