Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
- Manages the extraction of data from the system and the analysis and compilation of reports. Presents findings. Responsible for managing the finance function at the business unit or functional level.
- Evaluates the financial impact of opportunities, which includes projected returns on investment, or payback periods for proposed capital expenditures or other investments.
- Makes recommendations based on various analysis of the different Mergers and Acquisitions or Joint Venture prospects.
- Evaluates current and proposed financial plans and policies and recommends changes that will increase the organization¡¦s profitability.
- Oversees and directs the analysis and interpretation of different financial research projects that will positively affect the profitability of the organization.
- Interprets the positive and negative impacts financial budgets and forecasts will h
University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field plus generally eight years of direct related work experience. Demonstrated ability to interpret financial risks and gains when analyzing financial data. Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and calculate the financial impact opportunities would incur on the company. Demonstrated ability to extract data from a Financial System. Demonstrated ability to manage departmental objectives, staffing and budgets. Detailed knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting and finance. Detailed knowledge of statistics.