As a Transition Process Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting with transition preparation, account opening and paperwork processing required to effectively transition a veteran Financial Advisor into Private Wealth Management.
- Be responsible for new account paperwork preparation, account opening, account transfer, account service paperwork and updating/maintaining information.
- Track progress of accounts opened and outstanding items/issues with paperwork. Follows through on open items and communicates status to the onsite Transition Specialist.
- Learn an understanding of LiquidOffice, BairdWeb and BETAHost and a variety of other computer programs and systems to access information.
- Maintain client confidentiality in all situations.
- Have proficient telephone and customer service skills. Follows business protocol for telephone communication.
- Maintain daily communication with Baird Corporate Resource Groups, clients and professionals. May send messages via e-mail to other Baird departments/branches.
- Assist with transition preparation. Duties include:
- Reviewing Protocol information received from Recruit before sending to print
- Review all compliance approved letters to be sent to transitioning clients and set them up to perform the mail merge
- Review printed documents for accuracy, prepare the document packets for the clients, inserting additional forms when necessary
- Review Account Transition Worksheet data, create a client file from the data to be used to generate address labels, client letters and email blasts.
- Mailing packets of forms via USPS & UPS, preparing shipping labels when necessary
- Sending hand delivery packets to the appropriate Financial Advisor branch
- Create queries of pertinent information to be used by various departments and the transition team specialists
- Responsible for making sure supplies are received, prepared and available for all transition mailings
- Review client lists to ensure none of the clients are existing Baird clients
- Do a preliminary review of Mutual Fund Ticker list to determine transferability
- Create file for the transition team to use to upload client data into Outlook & CRM for the transitioning FA
- Review FA Supplements for accuracy and provide to transition team specialist
- Be responsible for maintaining the recruit sourcing data in Salesforce and prioritizing the DRIP Campaign mailing pieces to ensure the mailing gets mailed timely.
- Assist PWM Sales Management with phone coverage when needed.
- Assist or complete projects for other areas dependent upon availability. Works frequently for:
- PWM Sales Management - Recruiting - Branch Support - Business Development
- PWM CRT Group
- Operations - Document Control
What makes this opportunity great?
- Potential for permanent opportunity with Baird.
- Flexible work-life balance promoted.
- Ability to work with a variety of teams and leaders, proving your ability to be flexible and highly adaptable.
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
What we look for:
- A high school diploma is required; bachelor's degree and minimum of one to two years prior industry experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, high attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple projects, and willingness to take direction.
- Willingness to take initiative in all situations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and produce results with accuracy and reliability under strict deadlines. Ability to demonstrate a calm demeanor and retain composure in stressful situations.
- Superior understanding of process associated with transferring new accounts and paperwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to effectively exchange ideas and information and relate to others in order to accomplish work responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office-especially Word and Excel, BETA Host and Liquid Office experience is helpful but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment and work in situations with little supervision.
- Effective interpersonal skills - ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients and relate with others in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
Who we are:
Baird is an employee owned, international wealth management, capital markets, private equity and asset management firm with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Established in 1919, Baird has more than $157 billion in client assets and over 3,300 associates serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and municipal clients.
Baird has built an environment of trust, respect and teamwork, where associates are our greatest asset. Committed to being a great place to work, Baird ranked No. 6 on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016, its thirteenth consecutive year on the list. To learn more about Baird's culture, click here.